Littoralis Privacy Notice for Customers; Effective 26/4/18
Littoralis takes your privacy and the security of your information extremely seriously. Please read this Privacy Notice to learn more about how we collect, store and use your information.
- What does this Privacy Notice cover?
- Information provided to us by you
- How do we use your personal information?
- How long will my information be kept for?
- Is my personal data secure?
- Your rights
- Contacting us about this Notice
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
What does this Privacy Notice cover?
This Privacy Notice covers how we use information that we need to process to provide our services to you (i.e. for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual obligations). We collect certain types of information, including information that identifies you as an individual (which is termed “personal data” or “personal information”).
For details of how we may process your personal information for our legitimate business interests, or with your consent, please refer to our general Privacy Notice.
Information provided to us by you
We need to collect certain information from you to provide you with our services, to issue invoices and to support you in using our product. This will include your name, your email address, your phone number, your job title or role, the name of your organisation and its physical address.
How do we use your personal information?
We use this information to:
- Create and maintain a ‘customer contact’ record for you in our CRM database
- Provide our services to you
- Issue invoices
- Respond to customer support requests in a timely manner.
How long will my information be kept for?
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice and where applicable, your information may be retained for six years after we stop providing our services to you. This is necessary to comply with our legal obligation to keep accounting records. Where we do not need to retain your personal information for the purposes of keeping accounting records, your information will be kept for one year after we stop providing our services to you. After this time, your information will be processed in accordance with our general Privacy Notice, subject to your continued acceptance of this processing.
Is my personal data secure?
We take the security of your data extremely seriously and employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal information we hold from unauthorised access, disclosure or alteration and from destruction, loss or misuse. Regrettably no system or process can guarantee perfect security and there is always a very small risk of unauthorised access or disclosure, or of hardware or software failure, or other factors that could compromise the integrity and/or security of the data we hold.
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you (submit a “subject access request”)
- Require us to rectify any information that is incorrect
- If you wish to leave our services for another provider, you have the right to ‘portability’ – we will provide a copy of your information to you or to your new service provider upon request, in a commonly-used electronic format
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, if you feel that we are processing your personal information unfairly or are doing so contrary to your rights and freedoms.
If you would like to submit a subject access request, please contact us using the information provided below. We will not charge you for this, unless you have previously made a request and the information we hold about you has not changed. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can release any information to you.
If you wish to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, please visit https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Contacting us about this Notice
If you wish to contact us about this Privacy Notice, please send a detailed email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can write to us at
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Notice is kept under review and may be updated from time to time. You can find out when this Notice was last updated at the top of this page. If there are any changes to the way your data is processed, the purpose for which we process it or our legal basis for doing so, we will contact you to let you know.